The Secure Customer Experience
At Secure, we believe that the customer experience we provide has been and remains crucial to our success as an industry leader. Throughout our 40+ years of experience, we have interacted with a diverse range of clients and customers from large Councils to Retail environments and we recognise that a tailored approach to customer service is critical to ensuring a positive customer experience.
We are excited to partner with our clients to explore and continue learning what being a welcome part of the journey means for your business and customers.
The services we provide to align with your business and to achieve a positive customer experience, includes:
Journey Mapping – An Extension of Your Experience
We map the customer journey before and after the car park, across each market we operate. Through this process, we highlight opportunities to support your customer’s unique requirements. We take the time to understand the needs of your business and customers to ensure consistency in our partnership.
Exceptional Service – REACH a great experience
We set clear and actionable Customer Service Standards that highlight how to achieve a positive interaction in any customer facing role.
To become a welcome part of the journey, we’ve transformed our training programs to help our customer service teams learn, practice, and perform like never before. We also partner with you to take these training programs further, by incorporating any methodologies, values and expectations that are important to your business.
Continuous Improvement – Data to Drive Change
We use real-time data to gain actionable customer insights, which help us reduce customer pain points and forge new business projects and opportunities.
As an industry leader in optimisation, Secure works to deliver a solution that supports you and your customer’s.
- Plug and play: Our Control Room software can connect to any equipment type, ensuring a consistent view of all car parks within your portfolio.
- Swift support: To build a connected view of our customer, we are integrating that lead to efficiencies, ensuring the call centre team are able to resolve issues quickly
- Gain insight and transparency: Our Control Room records centre data relating to all calls, including system generated alarms and barrier raises, giving you immediate insight into what is happening within your car park and therefore confidence in our approach.
- Customer support - their way: Omni-channel support allows us to capture the customer’s experience, their way. Reducing additional friction points reduce customer frustration and support a seamless experience.
- Reducing customer effort and friction: We are using root cause data to understand the key pain points in each car park and have a nationwide initiative to reduce call volume. In doing so, we are removing friction points to ensure a seamless customer experience.