Join Club Secure
Secure Parking Pty Ltd (ABN 31 669 236 037) (we, us and other similar expressions) operates the Club Secure loyalty program (Club Secure) in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Accepting the terms
1.1 By completing the Club Secure registration process and joining Club Secure, you agree to be bound by:
(collectively, the Club Secure Terms).
2.1 We may change the Club Secure Terms at any time by publishing the varied terms on our website, www.secureparking.com.au (our website). You accept that by us doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of the variation and agree to be bound by the most current version of the Club Secure Terms published on our website.
2.2 If you object to the Club Secure Terms or any variation to them, or you become dissatisfied with your membership of Club Secure in any way, your only remedy, other than any remedy which cannot be excluded by law, is to terminate your membership of Club Secure in accordance with clause 7.1.
3.1 To register as a member of Club Secure you must have and maintain a valid email address and mobile telephone number.
4. Benefits of membership
4.1 In addition to exclusive access to the Club Secure member section of our website, the benefits of membership of Club Secure include:
(a) Discount parking – you are entitled to exclusive discount coupons to save on early bird, weekend and evening parking at participating car parks around Australia (see information below about redeeming coupons);
(b) Partner offers – you are entitled to discounts from retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues around Australia;
(c) Prizes – you have the opportunity to participate in regular exclusive member only competitions, where prizes may include free parking, holidays or event passes; and
(d) Special alerts – you will be among the first to know about new discounts, competitions, events and car park openings with Club Secure email alerts.
5. Direct marketing activities
5.1 As a member of Club Secure you consent to:
(a) us sending you electronic messages including SMS, MMS, and email regarding any promotional, marketing and publicity activities that we may offer; and
(b) our selected third party partners sending you electronic messages SMS, MMS, and email regarding any promotional, marketing and publicity activities that they may offer.
5.2 You have the right to unsubscribe from receiving any further electronic messages of the kind described in clause 6.1 by:
(a) by following the unsubscribe directions electronic messages received from us;
(b) by contacting the third party directly (in the case of electronic messages from third party partners);
5.3 If you unsubscribe from receiving any further electronic messages in one of the ways set out in clause 5.2 you acknowledge that you will also be terminating your membership of Club Secure, and you will no longer be entitled to any of the benefits associated with your membership of Club Secure.
6. Termination and suspension
6.1 You may terminate your membership of Club Secure at any time and without notice by:
(a) unsubscribing from receiving any further electronic messages in one of the ways set out in clause 5.2;
(b) submit your request via http://help.secureparking.com.au/
6.2 We may suspend or terminate your membership of Club Secure or the Club Secure loyalty program at any time by giving you at least 7 day’s notice, by email to the email address associated with your Club Secure account.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1 Terms, conditions, warranties and guarantees implied by law which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified apply to the Club SecureTerms to the extent required by that law.
7.2 We exclude to the extent permitted by law all other terms, conditions, warranties and guarantees which might be implied into the Club Secure Terms.
7.3 You do not rely on any representation, warranty or other provision made by us or on our behalf which is not expressly stated in the Club Secure Terms.
7.4 Subject to clause 8.1 we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through breach of contract, breach of statute, negligence or other tort), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your membership of Club Secure, nor do we accept any responsibility for any loss arising out of any suspension or termination of your membership of Club Secure or any variation of the Club Secure Terms.
8. General information
8.1 The Club Secure Terms supersede any prior agreements between you and us in respect of your membership of Club Secure.
8.2 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Club Secure Terms must not be treated as a waiver of the right or provision.
8.4 Your rights and obligations under the Club Secure Terms are personal and may not be assigned or dealt with in any way without our approval, which we may withhold in our absolute discretion.
8.5 The Club Secure Terms and the relationship between you and us are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the State of New South Wales.
Secure Parkings Club Secure sign-up Promotion
- The Promotion (outline) – Subject to these conditions, if during the Promotional Period 01/09/2017 – 31/03/2018 join Club Secure by completing the Club Secure registration form located on the Secure Parking Website, new Club Secure members will receive a FREE Night or Weekend Parking when book online via Secure-a-Spot.
- Promotion starts at 12:01am (AEDT) on 01/09/2017 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 31/03/2018 (Promotional Period).
- Some important terminology: Promotional Period – means the period over which the promotion is being conducted, namely from 12:00:01am on 1 September 2017 to 11:59:59pm on 31 March 2018. Entry Period – means the period in which an entrant will receive an entry into the promotion Club Secure – means Secure Parking’s loyalty program for Parkers Secure Parking Website – the Secure Parking website available online at www.secureparking.com.au. Club Secure Registration Form – means the online form located at the bottom of every pages on the Secure Parking website www.secureparking.com.au in which visitors to the Secure Parking website can provide their details and submit them to join Club Secure. Successful Registration means a person has successfully submitted their details into the Club Secure database. Club Secure Member means a person whose details have been successfully added to Club Secure. New Club Secure Member means a person whose details (including email address) are not included in the Club Secure Database prior to the submission.
- Who may participate? – This Promotion is open to Australian & New Zealand residents over the age of 18 years who are not employees of the Promoter or related companies or members of their immediate families. “Immediate Family” means spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child or sibling and whether living in the same household or otherwise. Existing Club Secure members are not eligible to enter the promotion.
- Method of Entry - Completion of registration form.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- The promotion is limited to one entry per new entrant.
- Cancellation of Promotion – If for any reason the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension that relates to the Promotion will be subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- Disqualification of Entrant - If an entrant tampers with, or subverts, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify that entrant.
- Terms of Sale of Parking Products Unaffected - nothing in these conditions varies any terms or conditions applicable to the supply of goods or services by us.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to receive future marketing material from Secure Parking Pty Ltd, including an email confirmation.
- All entrants in the Promotion will automatically be entered into Secure Parking’s Club Secure Database. A member can opt-out of the program at any time by email by clicking the unsubscribe link included in any Club Secure email. By entering you promotion you agree to all the terms of membership for Club Secure. A full set of membership Terms and Conditions of Club Secure membership is available at www.secureparking.com.au. Entrants may also be subscribed to receive offers from Secure Parking partners.
- Limitation of Liability - Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude liability for breach of any statutory warranty or condition imposed by statute, including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cwth). You may have rights under such legislation and those rights may prevail over any provision of these terms and conditions. Subject to the foregoing and to the extent permissible by law the Promoter and its employees and agents will not be liable for: (a) personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, financial loss, lost profit, or loss of opportunity or other economic loss arising from the act or omission of any person in the delivery, supply or use of the prize and whether the act or omission is deliberate, reckless, negligent or otherwise constitutes a tort, breaches any statutory duty or any contract; (b) any failure by any third party (including any sponsor or the supplier of any Prize) to provide a prize or to provide it as promised as a result of bankruptcy or entry into any other form of administration in insolvency; (c) any defect in any Prize; (d) Prizes damaged or lost in transit; (e) the consequences of late or misdirected mail, including but not limited to the consequence that you may not actually receive notice that you have won a prize; (f) the consequences of any fraud or cheating of any entrant or third person; (g) loss of any kind caused by any event outside our reasonable control of, including but not limited to strikes and other industrial action, wars, acts of terrorism, natural disaster, inclement weather and acts of God; or (h) any tax liability incurred as a result of winning a Prize. You must obtain independent tax and financial advice. (i) Safety - The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not able to safely participate in the Prize.
- Privacy - By entering and providing your contact details you consent to receiving electronic newsletters from us and materials about the Promoter’s services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
- The promoter may exercise discretion in relation to all aspects of the promotion NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Secure Parking Pty Ltd (ABN 31 669 236 037) is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By checking the tick box in this promotion, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.