Our Secure Parking national control centre – SecureVision - provides 24/7 interactive monitoring, online management and operational services to more than 100 car parks around Australia. It offers superior customer service levels, significant cost savings and maximum returns on your investment.
What is SecureVision?
SecureVision uses advanced technology to provide instant communication with customers around the clock. It can replace staff in most aspects of your car park operation – customer service, ticketing, security, dispute resolution, boom gate operations and more.
You don’t need to be a Secure Parking car park to become part of the SecureVision network. Multiple sites can also be easily incorporated.
The SecureVision National Control Centre is serviced by three integrated hubs across Australia. The hubs are linked to more 100 car parking sites, providing online voice, video and data connections.
SecureVision is manned 24/7 by highly trained technicians. It allows owners and operators to reduce costs and operations on site, freeing up staff to focus on providing customers with superior customer service.
Optimise the performance of your car park with SecureVision’s wide range of monitoring, reporting and analysis capabilities.
Our reporting services provide the tools for making operational improvements and efficiencies. They help maximise revenue through accurate forecasting and yield management.
Secure Parking can customise reporting to suit your requirements on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Maximise your car park’s returns with SecureVision
SecureVision offers car park owners and operators a wide range of benefits, including:
- 24/7 monitoring of your car park, plus management of any issues as they arise.
- Remote equipment operation, even when you don’t have staff on the ground.
- Highly trained staff to assist customers at the press of a button – day and night.
- Plug & Play technology that minimizes equipment investment - we simply integrate our solution into your existing infrastructure.
- Dispute resolution via our video archiving capability, ensuring disputes are settled quickly and definitively.
- Lower staff costs.
- Increased operational efficiencies with minimal equipment down-time.
- Lower OHS risks. SecureVision is your eyes and ears on the ground 24/7, alerting you to any potential OHS issues that may arise