The Promotion (outline) – Subject to these conditions, if during the Promotional Period 06/12/18 – 14/12/18 an entrant completes a Secure-a-Spot booking of Secure Parking’s Book & WIN Brisbane, they will receive an Entry into the Prize Draw.
1. Some important terminology
2. Who may participate? This Promotion is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years who are not employees of the Promoter or related companies or members of their immediate families. “Immediate Family” means spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child or sibling and whether living in the same household or otherwise.
3. Method of Entry: A participant will enter into the Prize Draw when they successfully book parking online using Secure-a-Spot. If a parking booking is completed and purchased, the user will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
4. An entry must be entered in accordance with these terms and conditions. By entering this draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. Secure Parking may in its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these terms and conditions.
5. Any entry received after expiry of the Promotional Period will be invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
6. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
7. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
8. Prizes are:
9. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion that a winner is not able to safely participate in the Prize.
10. Damaged or lost Prizes - Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for the Prize if it is damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
11. Independent advice recommended - Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting a Prize.
12. Release may be required - It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winner may be required to sign all release and exclusion of liability in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
13. Prize Draw – The Prize Draw will take place at Secure Parking - Level 3, 201 Charlotte Street, Brisbane QLD Australia
14. Notification of the Prize Winner – The Promoter will make reasonable endeavours to contact the winner of the Prize by reference to the contact details supplied when booking online with Secure-a-Spot. The winners will also be identified by name on our website. Publication of winners will be in the Secure Parking Website within 7 days of each prize draw.
17. Unclaimed Prize Draw: Unclaimed prize draw will take place at 11:00am on Friday 21/12/2018 at Secure Parking Level 3, 201 Charlotte Street, Brisbane QLD Australia. The winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be contacted by phone and notified in writing. Names will be published on the Secure Parking website www.secureparking.com.au. Unclaimed prize winner will be published the Secure Parking Website within 7 days.
18. Verification of Winner – The winner will be subject to such identification and verification requirements as the Promoter may reasonably impose.
19. Prize not redeemable – No Prize is redeemable for cash. No Prize is transferable other than as specified in these conditions.
20. Unavailability of Prize - In the event that the Prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject (in the case of an unavailable prize) to the approval of any authority that issued permits for the conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no other liability for any loss incurred by an entrant or any third party in the event that any scheduled Prize is unavailable for any reason.
21. Prize value - The stated retail value of Prize is, in the case of the Prize Draw, the recommended retail price of the item including GST at the time these conditions are first published.
22. Cancellation of Promotion – If for any reason the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension that relates to the Promotion will be subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
23. Disqualification of Entrant - If an entrant tampers with, or subverts, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify that entrant.
24. Terms of Sale of Parking Products Unaffected - nothing in these conditions varies any terms or conditions applicable to the supply of goods or services by us.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
26. Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to receive future marketing material from Secure Parking Pty Ltd, including an email confirmation.
27. All entrants in the Promotion will automatically be entered into Secure Parking’s Club Secure Database. A member can opt-out of the program at any time by email by clicking the unsubscribe link included in any Club Secure email. By entering you promotion you agree to all the terms of membership for Club Secure. A full set of membership Terms and Conditions of Club Secure membership is available at www.secureparking.com.au. Entrants may also be subscribed to receive offers from Secure Parking partners.
28. Limitation of Liability - Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude liability for breach of any statutory warranty or condition imposed by statute, including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cwth). You may have rights under such legislation and those rights may prevail over any provision of these terms and conditions.
29. Subject to the foregoing and to the extent permissible by law the Promoter and its employees and agents will not be liable for:
30. Privacy - By entering and providing your contact details you consent to receiving electronic newsletters from us and materials about the Promoter’s services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
31. The promoter may exercise discretion in relation to all aspects of the promotion
Not booked online before? Join today and receive 50% OFF Night or Weekend Parking