1. The Promotion (outline) – Subject to these conditions, if during the Promotional Period 05/09/17 – 03/10/17, you complete a Successful Booking Transaction with a valid credit card, Secure-a-Spot Gift Card or Secure-a-Spot Promotion code for an Eligible Parking Product at a Participating Car Park using Secure-a-Spot – Secure Parking’s online booking service, you will receive an Entry into the Prize Draw.
Promotion starts at 12:01am (AEDT) on 05/09/17 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 03/10/17 (Promotional Period). Entry into the promotion begins at 12.01am (AEDT) on 05/09/17 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 03/10/17 (Entry Period).
2. Some important terminology
Promotional Period – means the period over which the promotion is being conducted, namely from 12:00:01am on 5 Sept 2017 until 11.59.59pm on 3 Oct 2017
Entry Period – means the period in which an entrant will receive an entry into the promotion
Secure-a-Spot – means Secure Parking’s online booking service for Casual Parking products. All entries are subject to the terms and conditions of usage of the Secure-a-Spot service.
Eligible Parking Product – means Casual Parking Products available at Participating Car Parks via Secure-a-Spot – Secure Parking’s online booking service. Casual Parking Products available at Participating Car Parks include (but are not limited to) Casual Hourly Parking, Early Bird Parking, Evening Parking, Weekend Parking, Party Parker, PM Parker.
Successful Booking Transaction – means a completed transaction using a valid Credit Card or Promotional Code in which a confirmation email or Confirmation SMS is sent to the entrants nominated email address or mobile number.
Prizes means the Draw Prizes
Secure-a-Spot Gift Card means a unique code that when redeemed within a registered Secure-a-Spot user’s account will add credit to the user’s Secure-a-Spot account. A Secure-a-Spot Gift Card can only be redeemed within a Secure-a-Spot users account and is not transferable for cash or credit card credit.
Promoter means the promoter of this Promotion is THE TRUSTEE FOR SECURE KINGS UNIT TRUST T/AS SECURE PARKING PTY LTD. (ABN 31 669 236 037) (ACN 108 043 689) of Level 13, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. You may contact us by phone on 1300 727 483 or via our website at www.secureparking.com.au. Prizes may be actually supplied by sponsors or other third parties.
Promotion means the ‘Secure Parking’s Win 1 ONKYO HT-S5805 5.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Home Cinema Package during promotion period plus 1 of 50 Transformers the Last Knight Blu Rays from Paramount Home Entertainment – Transformers - Book&Win
Promotional Day will commence at 0:00:01am and conclude at 11:59:59pm.
Participating Car Parks – All Car Parks that at the time of the Promotion offer the Secure-a-Spot online booking service. A list of all participating car parks can be found online at www.secureparking.com.au
3. Who may participate? – This Promotion is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years who are not employees of the Promoter or related companies or members of their immediate families. “Immediate Family” means spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child or sibling and whether living in the same household or otherwise.
4. Method of Entry
Every time you complete a Successful Booking Transaction using the Secure-a-Spot Service for an Eligible Parking Product during the Promotion Period you will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. The time and date that your Secure-a-Spot transaction is completed will determine entry to the Prize draw. Only Secure-a-Spot transactions that fall into the Entry Period for the Prize draw will be entered into that Prize Draw.
Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
6. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
7. One Entry per Successful Booking Transaction.
8. Prize Draw Details - All prize draws will take place at Secure Parking, Level 13,100 Miller Street North Sydney. The winners will be notified, in writing, within 7 days of the each individual prize draw.
9. The Prize Draws - will take place at Secure Parking’s Head Quarters. The winners will be announced by 17.00.00 Thursday 05/10/17. The winners then have to provide full name, email address, postal address and phone number to Secure Parking. The winners’ names will be published on the Secure Parking web site at www.secureparking.com.au . The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Secure Parking. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
10. Total Prize pool - The total prize pool is valued at $3,47.50 (Inc GST)
• ONKYO HT-S5805 5.1.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Home Cinema Package valued at $1,699
• 50 Transformers The Last Knight Blu Rays valued at $34.98 total prize value $2,247.50.
11. Safety - The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion that a winner is not able to safely participate in the Prize.
12. Damaged or lost Prizes - Once Prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for Prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
13. Independent advice recommended - Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting a Prize.
14. Release may be required - It is a condition of accepting a Prize that the winner may be required to sign all release and exclusion of liability in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. Notification of the Prize Winners – The Promoter will make reasonable endeavours to contact each winner of each Prize by reference to the contact details supplied when completing a Successful Booking Transaction. The winners will also be identified by name on our website. By entering the Promotion the winners consent to his/her name being published by us and to: our use of using his/her name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting us and our products. Publication of winners will be in the Secure Parking Website within 7 days of each prize draw.
16. Unclaimed Prizes Draw: Unclaimed prize draw will take place at 11:00am on Wednesday 05/11/2017 at Secure Parking Level 13 100 Miller Street North Sydney. Winners of the unclaimed prize draw will be contacted by phone and notified in writing. Names will be published on the Secure Parking website www.secureparking.com.au. Unclaimed prize winner will be published the Secure Parking Website on 06/11/2017
17. Verification of Winners – All winners will be subject to such identification and verification requirements as the Promoter may reasonably impose.
18. Prizes not redeemable – No Prizes are redeemable for cash. No Prize is transferable other than as specified in these conditions.
19. Unavailability of Prizes - In the event that any Prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject (in the case of an unavailable prize) to the approval of any authority that issued permits for the conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter accepts no other liability for any loss incurred by an entrant or any third party in the event that any scheduled Prize is unavailable for any reason.
20. Prize values - The stated retail value of Prizes is, in the case of the Prize Draw, the recommended retail price of the item including GST at the time these conditions are first published.
21. Cancellation of Promotion – If for any reason the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or technical failures) the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion. Any cancellation, termination, modification or suspension that relates to the Promotion will be subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
22. Disqualification of Entrant - If an entrant tampers with, or subverts, the processes relating to participation in the Promotion, or may benefit from such tampering or subversion by any other person, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify that entrant.
23. Terms of Sale of Parking Products Unaffected - nothing in these conditions varies any terms or conditions applicable to the supply of goods or services by us.
24. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
25. Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for publicity purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to receive future marketing material from Secure Parking Pty Ltd, including an email confirmation.
26. All entrants in the Promotion will automatically be entered into Secure Parking’s Club Secure Database. A member can opt-out of the program at any time by email by clicking the unsubscribe link included in any Club Secure email. By entering you promotion you agree to all the terms of membership for Club Secure. A full set of membership Terms and Conditions of Club Secure membership is available at www.secureparking.com.au. Entrants may also be subscribed to receive offers from Secure Parking partners.
27. Limitation of Liability - Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit or exclude liability for breach of any statutory warranty or condition imposed by statute, including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cwth). You may have rights under such legislation and those rights may prevail over any provision of these terms and conditions.
Subject to the foregoing and to the extent permissible by law the Promoter and its employees and agents will not be liable for:
(a) personal injury, death, damage to or loss of property, financial loss, lost profit, or loss of opportunity or other economic loss arising from the act or omission of any person in the delivery, supply or use of the prize and whether the act or omission is deliberate, reckless, negligent or otherwise constitutes a tort, breaches any statutory duty or any contract;
(b) any failure by any third party (including any sponsor or the supplier of any Prize) to provide a prize or to provide it as promised as a result of bankruptcy or entry into any other form of administration in insolvency;
(c) any defect in any Prize;
(d) Prizes damaged or lost in transit;
(e) the consequences of late or misdirected mail, including but not limited to the consequence that you may not actually receive notice that you have won a prize;
(f) the consequences of any fraud or cheating of any entrant or third person;
(g) loss of any kind caused by any event outside our reasonable control of, including but not limited to strikes and other industrial action, wars, acts of terrorism, natural disaster, inclement weather and acts of God; or
(h) any tax liability incurred as a result of winning a Prize. You must obtain independent tax and financial advices
(i) Safety - The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the Prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that a winner is not able to safely participate in the Prize.
28. Privacy - By entering and providing your contact details you consent to receiving electronic newsletters from us and materials about the Promoter’s services. All entrants will be given the opportunity to opt out if they do not wish to receive future communications.
29. The promoter may exercise discretion in relation to all aspects of the promotion
30. Authorised under NSW permit number LTPS/17/16852. ACT permit number ACT TP 17/00436.
Not booked online before? Join today and receive 50% OFF Night or Weekend Parking